Word Scramble Game Point Values for O R F
Here are the point values for each letter in orf for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters orf combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for orf in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ORF?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ORF, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 18 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters orf can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about orf
- ORF has 3 Exact anagrams and 18 partial anagrams.
- ORF is 3 letters long
- ORF starts with O
- ORF Ends with F
Definition of orf mean when you unscramble it?
orf unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of for
- Because; by reason that; for that; indicating, in Old English, the reason of anything.
- Since; because; introducing a reason of something before advanced, a cause, motive, explanation, justification, or the like, of an action related or a statement made. It is logically nearly equivalent to since, or because, but connects less closely, and is sometimes used as a very general introduction to something suggested by what has gone before.
- One who takes, or that which is said on, the affrimative side; that which is said in favor of some one or something; -- the antithesis of against, and commonly used in connection with it.
- In the most general sense, indicating that in consideration of, in view of, or with reference to, which anything is done or takes place.
- Indicating the antecedent cause or occasion of an action; the motive or inducement accompanying and prompting to an act or state; the reason of anything; that on account of which a thing is or is done.
- Indicating the remoter and indirect object of an act; the end or final cause with reference to which anything is, acts, serves, or is done.
- Indicating that in favor of which, or in promoting which, anything is, or is done; hence, in behalf of; in favor of; on the side of; -- opposed to against.
- Indicating that toward which the action of anything is directed, or the point toward which motion is made; /ntending to go to.
- Indicating that on place of or instead of which anything acts or serves, or that to which a substitute, an equivalent, a compensation, or the like, is offered or made; instead of, or place of.
- Indicating that in the character of or as being which anything is regarded or treated; to be, or as being.
- Indicating that instead of which something else controls in the performing of an action, or that in spite of which anything is done, occurs, or is; hence, equivalent to notwithstanding, in spite of; -- generally followed by all, aught, anything, etc.
- Indicating the space or time through which an action or state extends; hence, during; in or through the space or time of.
- Indicating that in prevention of which, or through fear of which, anything is done.