Word Scramble Game Point Values for F L I R T
Here are the point values for each letter in flirt for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters flirt combine for a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for flirt in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From FLIRT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FLIRT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 80 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters flirt can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about flirt
- FLIRT has 1 Exact anagrams and 80 partial anagrams.
- FLIRT is 5 letters long
- FLIRT starts with F
- FLIRT Ends with T
Definition of flirt mean when you unscramble it?
flirt unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of flirt
- Pert; wanton.
- A sudden jerk; a quick throw or cast; a darting motion; hence, a jeer.
- To run and dart about; to act with giddiness, or from a desire to attract notice; especially, to play the coquette; to play at courtship; to coquet; as, they flirt with the young men.
- To utter contemptuous language, with an air of disdain; to jeer or gibe.
- To throw with a jerk or quick effort; to fling suddenly; as, they flirt water in each other's faces; he flirted a glove, or a handkerchief.
- To toss or throw about; to move playfully to and fro; as, to flirt a fan.
- To jeer at; to treat with contempt; to mock.
- One who flirts; esp., a woman who acts with giddiness, or plays at courtship; a coquette; a pert girl.
- of Flirt
- of Flirt
- In a flirting manner.