Point Values for F I N D
Here are the point values for each letter in find for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters find combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for find in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling FIND
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FIND, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 34 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from find can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about find
- FIND has 1 Exact anagrams and 34 partial anagrams.
- FIND is 4 letters long
- FIND starts with F
- FIND Ends with D
Definition of find mean when you unscramble it?
find unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of find
- Anything found; a discovery of anything valuable; especially, a deposit, discovered by archaeologists, of objects of prehistoric or unknown origin.
- To determine an issue of fact, and to declare such a determination to a court; as, the jury find for the plaintiff.
- To meet with, or light upon, accidentally; to gain the first sight or knowledge of, as of something new, or unknown; hence, to fall in with, as a person.
- To learn by experience or trial; to perceive; to experience; to discover by the intellect or the feelings; to detect; to feel.
- To come upon by seeking; as, to find something lost.
- To discover by sounding; as, to find bottom.
- To discover by study or experiment direct to an object or end; as, water is found to be a compound substance.
- To gain, as the object of desire or effort; as, to find leisure; to find means.
- To attain to; to arrive at; to acquire.
- To provide for; to supply; to furnish; as, to find food for workemen; he finds his nephew in money.
- To arrive at, as a conclusion; to determine as true; to establish; as, to find a verdict; to find a true bill (of indictment) against an accused person.
- That which is found, come upon, or provided; esp. (pl.), that which a journeyman artisan finds or provides for himself; as tools, trimmings, etc.
- Support; maintenance; that which is provided for one; expence; provision.
- The result of a judicial examination or inquiry, especially into some matter of fact; a verdict; as, the finding of a jury.
- of Find