Word Scramble Game Point Values for E M U L E D
Here are the point values for each letter in emuled for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters emuled combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for emuled in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From EMULED?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled EMULED, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 136 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters emuled can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about emuled
- EMULED has 1 Exact anagrams and 136 partial anagrams.
- EMULED is 6 letters long
- EMULED starts with E
- EMULED Ends with D
Definition of emuled mean when you unscramble it?
emuled unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of emul
- Capable of being emulated.
- Striving to excel; ambitious; emulous.
- To strive to equal or to excel in qualities or actions; to imitate, with a view to equal or to outdo, to vie with; to rival; as, to emulate the good and the great.
- of Emulate
- of Emulate
- The endeavor to equal or to excel another in qualities or actions; an assiduous striving to equal or excel another; rivalry.
- Jea/ous rivalry; envy; envious contention.
- Inclined to emulation; aspiring to competition; rivaling; as, an emulative person or effort.
- In an emulative manner; with emulation.
- One who emulates, or strives to equal or surpass.
- To emulate.
- Ambitiously desirous to equal or even to excel another; eager to emulate or vie with another; desirous of like excellence with another; -- with of; as, emulous of another's example or virtues.
- Vying with; rivaling; hence, contentious, envious.
- In an emulous manner.
- The quality of being emulous.