Word Scramble Game Point Values for E A S E S
Here are the point values for each letter in eases for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters eases combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for eases in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From EASES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled EASES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 52 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters eases can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about eases
- EASES has 2 Exact anagrams and 52 partial anagrams.
- EASES is 5 letters long
- EASES starts with E
- EASES Ends with S
Definition of eases mean when you unscramble it?
eases unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of eas
- Satisfaction; pleasure; hence, accommodation; entertainment.
- Freedom from anything that pains or troubles; as: (a) Relief from labor or effort; rest; quiet; relaxation; as, ease of body.
- Freedom from care, solicitude, or anything that annoys or disquiets; tranquillity; peace; comfort; security; as, ease of mind.
- To free from anything that pains, disquiets, or oppresses; to relieve from toil or care; to give rest, repose, or tranquility to; -- often with of; as, to ease of pain; ease the body or mind.
- To render less painful or oppressive; to mitigate; to alleviate.
- To release from pressure or restraint; to move gently; to lift slightly; to shift a little; as, to ease a bar or nut in machinery.
- To entertain; to furnish with accommodations.
- Freedom from constraint, formality, difficulty, embarrassment, etc.; facility; liberty; naturalness; -- said of manner, style, etc.; as, ease of style, of behavior, of address.
- of Ease
- Full of ease; suitable for affording ease or rest; quiet; comfortable; restful.
- of Ease