Word Scramble Game Point Values for D U E L E D
Here are the point values for each letter in dueled for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters dueled combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for dueled in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From DUELED?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled DUELED, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 80 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters dueled can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about dueled
- DUELED has 3 Exact anagrams and 80 partial anagrams.
- DUELED is 6 letters long
- DUELED starts with D
- DUELED Ends with D
Definition of dueled mean when you unscramble it?
dueled unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of delud
- Capable of being deluded; liable to be imposed on; gullible.
- To lead from truth or into error; to mislead the mind or judgment of; to beguile; to impose on; to dupe; to make a fool of.
- To frustrate or disappoint.
- of Delude
- One who deludes; a deceiver; an impostor.
- of Delude