Word Scramble Game Point Values for D E T E R S
Here are the point values for each letter in deters for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters deters combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for deters in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From DETERS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled DETERS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 228 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters deters can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about deters
- DETERS has 4 Exact anagrams and 228 partial anagrams.
- DETERS is 6 letters long
- DETERS starts with D
- DETERS Ends with S
Definition of deters mean when you unscramble it?
deters unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of desert
- Of or pertaining to a desert; forsaken; without life or cultivation; unproductive; waste; barren; wild; desolate; solitary; as, they landed on a desert island.
- That which is deserved; the reward or the punishment justly due; claim to recompense, usually in a good sense; right to reward; merit.
- A deserted or forsaken region; a barren tract incapable of supporting population, as the vast sand plains of Asia and Africa are destitute and vegetation.
- A tract, which may be capable of sustaining a population, but has been left unoccupied and uncultivated; a wilderness; a solitary place.
- To abandon a service without leave; to quit military service without permission, before the expiration of one's term; to abscond.
- To leave (especially something which one should stay by and support); to leave in the lurch; to abandon; to forsake; -- implying blame, except sometimes when used of localities; as, to desert a friend, a principle, a cause, one's country.
- To abandon (the service) without leave; to forsake in violation of duty; to abscond from; as, to desert the army; to desert one's colors.
- of Desert
- One who forsakes a duty, a cause or a party, a friend, or any one to whom he owes service; especially, a soldier or a seaman who abandons the service without leave; one guilty of desertion.
- of Desert
- The act of deserting or forsaking; abandonment of a service, a cause, a party, a friend, or any post of duty; the quitting of one's duties willfully and without right; esp., an absconding from military or naval service.
- The state of being forsaken; desolation; as, the king in his desertion.
- Abandonment by God; spiritual despondency.
- A deserted condition.