Word Scramble Game Point Values for C O N E
Here are the point values for each letter in cone for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters cone combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for cone in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CONE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CONE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 44 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters cone can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about cone
- CONE has 3 Exact anagrams and 44 partial anagrams.
- CONE is 4 letters long
- CONE starts with C
- CONE Ends with E
Definition of cone mean when you unscramble it?
cone unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of cone
- A solid of the form described by the revolution of a right-angled triangle about one of the sides adjacent to the right angle; -- called also a right cone. More generally, any solid having a vertical point and bounded by a surface which is described by a straight line always passing through that vertical point; a solid having a circle for its base and tapering to a point or vertex.
- Anything shaped more or less like a mathematical cone; as, a volcanic cone, a collection of scoriae around the crater of a volcano, usually heaped up in a conical form.
- The fruit or strobile of the Coniferae, as of the pine, fir, cedar, and cypress. It is composed of woody scales, each one of which has one or two seeds at its base.
- A shell of the genus Conus, having a conical form.
- To render cone-shaped; to bevel like the circular segment of a cone; as, to cone the tires of car wheels.