Word Scramble Game Point Values for C L O V E S
Here are the point values for each letter in cloves for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters cloves combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for cloves in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CLOVES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CLOVES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 208 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters cloves can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about cloves
- CLOVES has 2 Exact anagrams and 208 partial anagrams.
- CLOVES is 6 letters long
- CLOVES starts with C
- CLOVES Ends with S
Definition of cloves mean when you unscramble it?
cloves unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of clove
- of Cleave
- A very pungent aromatic spice, the unexpanded flower bud of the clove tree (Eugenia, / Caryophullus, aromatica), a native of the Molucca Isles.
- One of the small bulbs developed in the axils of the scales of a large bulb, as in the case of garlic.
- A weight. A clove of cheese is about eight pounds, of wool, about seven pounds.
- A cleft; a gap; a ravine; -- rarely used except as part of a proper name; as, Kaaterskill Clove; Stone Clove.