Word Scramble Game Point Values for S L O V E
Here are the point values for each letter in slove for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters slove combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for slove in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SLOVE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SLOVE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 114 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters slove can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about slove
- SLOVE has 5 Exact anagrams and 114 partial anagrams.
- SLOVE is 5 letters long
- SLOVE starts with S
- SLOVE Ends with E
Definition of slove mean when you unscramble it?
slove unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of love
- A feeling of strong attachment induced by that which delights or commands admiration; preeminent kindness or devotion to another; affection; tenderness; as, the love of brothers and sisters.
- Especially, devoted attachment to, or tender or passionate affection for, one of the opposite sex.
- Courtship; -- chiefly in the phrase to make love, i. e., to court, to woo, to solicit union in marriage.
- Affection; kind feeling; friendship; strong liking or desire; fondness; good will; -- opposed to hate; often with of and an object.
- Due gratitude and reverence to God.
- The object of affection; -- often employed in endearing address.
- Cupid, the god of love; sometimes, Venus.
- A thin silk stuff.
- A climbing species of Clematis (C. Vitalba).
- Nothing; no points scored on one side; -- used in counting score at tennis, etc.
- To have a feeling of love for; to regard with affection or good will; as, to love one's children and friends; to love one's country; to love one's God.
- To regard with passionate and devoted affection, as that of one sex for the other.
- To take delight or pleasure in; to have a strong liking or desire for, or interest in; to be pleased with; to like; as, to love books; to love adventures.
- To have the feeling of love; to be in love.
- of Love
- One who is loved.
- Full of love.
- In a manner to please, or to excite love.
- Having such an appearance as excites, or is fitted to excite, love; beautiful; charming; very pleasing in form, looks, tone, or manner.
- Lovable; amiable; having qualities of any kind which excite, or are fitted to excite, love or friendship.
- Loving; tender.
- Very pleasing; -- applied loosely to almost anything which is not grand or merely pretty; as, a lovely view; a lovely valley; a lovely melody.
- Expressing love or kindness; as, loving words.
- of Love
- With love; affectionately.