Word Scramble Game Point Values for C L E R K S
Here are the point values for each letter in clerks for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters clerks combine for a total of 16 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for clerks in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CLERKS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CLERKS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 136 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters clerks can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about clerks
- CLERKS has 1 Exact anagrams and 136 partial anagrams.
- CLERKS is 6 letters long
- CLERKS starts with C
- CLERKS Ends with S
Definition of clerks mean when you unscramble it?
clerks unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of clerk
- A clergyman or ecclesiastic.
- A man who could read; a scholar; a learned person; a man of letters.
- A parish officer, being a layman who leads in reading the responses of the Episcopal church service, and otherwise assists in it.
- One employed to keep records or accounts; a scribe; an accountant; as, the clerk of a court; a town clerk.
- An assistant in a shop or store.
- Of or pertaining to a clerk.
- In a scholarly manner.