Word Scramble Game Point Values for C L E R K
Here are the point values for each letter in clerk for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters clerk combine for a total of 15 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for clerk in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CLERK?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CLERK, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 60 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters clerk can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about clerk
- CLERK has 1 Exact anagrams and 60 partial anagrams.
- CLERK is 5 letters long
- CLERK starts with C
- CLERK Ends with K
Definition of clerk mean when you unscramble it?
clerk unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of clerk
- A clergyman or ecclesiastic.
- A man who could read; a scholar; a learned person; a man of letters.
- A parish officer, being a layman who leads in reading the responses of the Episcopal church service, and otherwise assists in it.
- One employed to keep records or accounts; a scribe; an accountant; as, the clerk of a court; a town clerk.
- An assistant in a shop or store.
- Of or pertaining to a clerk.
- In a scholarly manner.