Word Scramble Game Point Values for C H I D E S
Here are the point values for each letter in chides for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters chides combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for chides in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CHIDES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CHIDES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 230 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters chides can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about chides
- CHIDES has 1 Exact anagrams and 230 partial anagrams.
- CHIDES is 6 letters long
- CHIDES starts with C
- CHIDES Ends with S
Definition of chides mean when you unscramble it?
chides unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of chide
- A continuous noise or murmur.
- To rebuke; to reprove; to scold; to find fault with.
- Fig.: To be noisy about; to chafe against.
- To utter words of disapprobation and displeasure; to find fault; to contend angrily.
- To make a clamorous noise; to chafe.
- In a chiding or reproving manner.