Word Scramble Game Point Values for D I S H
Here are the point values for each letter in dish for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters dish combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for dish in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From DISH?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled DISH, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 38 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters dish can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about dish
- DISH has 2 Exact anagrams and 38 partial anagrams.
- DISH is 4 letters long
- DISH starts with D
- DISH Ends with H
Definition of dish mean when you unscramble it?
dish unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of dish
- A vessel, as a platter, a plate, a bowl, used for serving up food at the table.
- The food served in a dish; hence, any particular kind of food; as, a cold dish; a warm dish; a delicious dish. \"A dish fit for the gods.\"
- The state of being concave, or like a dish, or the degree of such concavity; as, the dish of a wheel.
- A hollow place, as in a field.
- A trough about 28 inches long, 4 deep, and 6 wide, in which ore is measured.
- That portion of the produce of a mine which is paid to the land owner or proprietor.
- To put in a dish, ready for the table.
- To make concave, or depress in the middle, like a dish; as, to dish a wheel by inclining the spokes.
- To frustrate; to beat; to ruin.
- of Dish
- As much as a dish holds when full.
- of Dishful
- Dish-shaped; concave.
- of Dish