Word Scramble Game Point Values for C H E S T S
Here are the point values for each letter in chests for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters chests combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for chests in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CHESTS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CHESTS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 150 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters chests can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about chests
- CHESTS has 1 Exact anagrams and 150 partial anagrams.
- CHESTS is 6 letters long
- CHESTS starts with C
- CHESTS Ends with S
Definition of chests mean when you unscramble it?
chests unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of chest
- A large box of wood, or other material, having, like a trunk, a lid, but no covering of skin, leather, or cloth.
- A coffin.
- The part of the body inclosed by the ribs and breastbone; the thorax.
- A case in which certain goods, as tea, opium, etc., are transported; hence, the quantity which such a case contains.
- A tight receptacle or box, usually for holding gas, steam, liquids, etc.; as, the steam chest of an engine; the wind chest of an organ.
- Strife; contention; controversy.
- To deposit in a chest; to hoard.
- To place in a coffin.
- Having (such) a chest; -- in composition; as, broad-chested; narrow-chested.
- of Chest