Word Scramble Game Point Values for C H E A P
Here are the point values for each letter in cheap for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters cheap combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for cheap in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CHEAP?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CHEAP, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 102 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters cheap can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about cheap
- CHEAP has 3 Exact anagrams and 102 partial anagrams.
- CHEAP is 5 letters long
- CHEAP starts with C
- CHEAP Ends with P
Definition of cheap mean when you unscramble it?
cheap unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of chape
- The piece by which an object is attached to something, as the frog of a scabbard or the metal loop at the back of a buckle by which it is fastened to a strap.
- The transverse guard of a sword or dagger.
- The metal plate or tip which protects the end of a scabbard, belt, etc.
- Furnished with a chape or chapes.