Word Scramble Game Point Values for C A R R I
Here are the point values for each letter in carri for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters carri combine for a total of 15 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for carri in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CARRI?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CARRI, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 50 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters carri can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about carri
- CARRI has 1 Exact anagrams and 50 partial anagrams.
- CARRI is 5 letters long
- CARRI starts with C
- CARRI Ends with I
Definition of carri mean when you unscramble it?
carri unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of carri
- of Carry
- of Carry
- A tract of land, over which boats or goods are carried between two bodies of navigable water; a carrying place; a portage.
- To act as a bearer; to convey anything; as, to fetch and carry.
- To have propulsive power; to propel; as, a gun or mortar carries well.
- To hold the head; -- said of a horse; as, to carry well i. e., to hold the head high, with arching neck.
- To have earth or frost stick to the feet when running, as a hare.
- To convey or transport in any manner from one place to another; to bear; -- often with away or off.
- To have or hold as a burden, while moving from place to place; to have upon or about one's person; to bear; as, to carry a wound; to carry an unborn child.
- To move; to convey by force; to impel; to conduct; to lead or guide.
- To transfer from one place (as a country, book, or column) to another; as, to carry the war from Greece into Asia; to carry an account to the ledger; to carry a number in adding figures.
- To convey by extension or continuance; to extend; as, to carry the chimney through the roof; to carry a road ten miles farther.
- To bear or uphold successfully through conflict, as a leader or principle; hence, to succeed in, as in a contest; to bring to a successful issue; to win; as, to carry an election.
- To get possession of by force; to capture.
- To contain; to comprise; to bear the aspect of ; to show or exhibit; to imply.
- To bear (one's self); to behave, to conduct or demean; -- with the reflexive pronouns.
- To bear the charges or burden of holding or having, as stocks, merchandise, etc., from one time to another; as, a merchant is carrying a large stock; a farm carries a mortgage; a broker carries stock for a customer; to carry a life insurance.
- The act or business of transporting from one place to another.
- of Carry