Point Values for B U S Y
Here are the point values for each letter in busy for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters busy combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for busy in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling BUSY
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BUSY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 34 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from busy can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about busy
- BUSY has 2 Exact anagrams and 34 partial anagrams.
- BUSY is 4 letters long
- BUSY starts with B
- BUSY Ends with Y
Definition of busy mean when you unscramble it?
busy unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of busi
- of Busy
- That which busies one, or that which engages the time, attention, or labor of any one, as his principal concern or interest, whether for a longer or shorter time; constant employment; regular occupation; as, the business of life; business before pleasure.
- Any particular occupation or employment engaged in for livelihood or gain, as agriculture, trade, art, or a profession.
- Financial dealings; buying and selling; traffic in general; mercantile transactions.
- That which one has to do or should do; special service, duty, or mission.
- Affair; concern; matter; -- used in an indefinite sense, and modified by the connected words.
- The position, distribution, and order of persons and properties on the stage of a theater, as determined by the stage manager in rehearsal.
- Care; anxiety; diligence.
- of Business
- Engaged in some business; hard at work (either habitually or only for the time being); occupied with serious affairs; not idle nor at leisure; as, a busy merchant.
- Constantly at work; diligent; active.
- Crowded with business or activities; -- said of places and times; as, a busy street.
- Officious; meddling; foolish active.
- Careful; anxious.
- To make or keep busy; to employ; to engage or keep engaged; to occupy; as, to busy one's self with books.
- of Busy