Word Scramble Game Point Values for B U O Y
Here are the point values for each letter in buoy for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters buoy combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for buoy in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BUOY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BUOY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 28 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters buoy can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about buoy
- BUOY has 1 Exact anagrams and 28 partial anagrams.
- BUOY is 4 letters long
- BUOY starts with B
- BUOY Ends with Y
Definition of buoy mean when you unscramble it?
buoy unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of buoy
- A float; esp. a floating object moored to the bottom, to mark a channel or to point out the position of something beneath the water, as an anchor, shoal, rock, etc.
- To float; to rise like a buoy.
- To keep from sinking in a fluid, as in water or air; to keep afloat; -- with up.
- To support or sustain; to preserve from sinking into ruin or despondency.
- To fix buoys to; to mark by a buoy or by buoys; as, to buoy an anchor; to buoy or buoy off a channel.
- of Buoy
- of Buoy