Word Scramble Game Point Values for B L E S T
Here are the point values for each letter in blest for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters blest combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for blest in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BLEST?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BLEST, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 104 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters blest can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about blest
- BLEST has 3 Exact anagrams and 104 partial anagrams.
- BLEST is 5 letters long
- BLEST starts with B
- BLEST Ends with T
Definition of blest mean when you unscramble it?
blest unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of belt
- That which engirdles a person or thing; a band or girdle; as, a lady's belt; a sword belt.
- That which restrains or confines as a girdle.
- Anything that resembles a belt, or that encircles or crosses like a belt; a strip or stripe; as, a belt of trees; a belt of sand.
- Same as Band, n., 2. A very broad band is more properly termed a belt.
- One of certain girdles or zones on the surface of the planets Jupiter and Saturn, supposed to be of the nature of clouds.
- A narrow passage or strait; as, the Great Belt and the Lesser Belt, leading to the Baltic Sea.
- A token or badge of knightly rank.
- A band of leather, or other flexible substance, passing around two wheels, and communicating motion from one to the other.
- A band or stripe, as of color, round any organ; or any circular ridge or series of ridges.
- To encircle with, or as with, a belt; to encompass; to surround.
- To shear, as the buttocks and tails of sheep.
- Encircled by, or secured with, a belt; as, a belted plaid; girt with a belt, as an honorary distinction; as, a belted knight; a belted earl.
- Marked with a band or circle; as, a belted stalk.
- Worn in, or suspended from, the belt.
- of Belt
- The material of which belts for machinery are made; also, belts, taken collectively.
- of Belt