Word Scramble Game Point Values for B E L T S
Here are the point values for each letter in belts for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters belts combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for belts in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BELTS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BELTS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 104 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters belts can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about belts
- BELTS has 3 Exact anagrams and 104 partial anagrams.
- BELTS is 5 letters long
- BELTS starts with B
- BELTS Ends with S
Definition of belts mean when you unscramble it?
belts unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of belt
- That which engirdles a person or thing; a band or girdle; as, a lady's belt; a sword belt.
- That which restrains or confines as a girdle.
- Anything that resembles a belt, or that encircles or crosses like a belt; a strip or stripe; as, a belt of trees; a belt of sand.
- Same as Band, n., 2. A very broad band is more properly termed a belt.
- One of certain girdles or zones on the surface of the planets Jupiter and Saturn, supposed to be of the nature of clouds.
- A narrow passage or strait; as, the Great Belt and the Lesser Belt, leading to the Baltic Sea.
- A token or badge of knightly rank.
- A band of leather, or other flexible substance, passing around two wheels, and communicating motion from one to the other.
- A band or stripe, as of color, round any organ; or any circular ridge or series of ridges.
- To encircle with, or as with, a belt; to encompass; to surround.
- To shear, as the buttocks and tails of sheep.
- Encircled by, or secured with, a belt; as, a belted plaid; girt with a belt, as an honorary distinction; as, a belted knight; a belted earl.
- Marked with a band or circle; as, a belted stalk.
- Worn in, or suspended from, the belt.
- of Belt
- The material of which belts for machinery are made; also, belts, taken collectively.
- of Belt