Word Scramble Game Point Values for B A S I L
Here are the point values for each letter in basil for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters basil combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for basil in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BASIL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BASIL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 126 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters basil can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about basil
- BASIL has 3 Exact anagrams and 126 partial anagrams.
- BASIL is 5 letters long
- BASIL starts with B
- BASIL Ends with L
Definition of basil mean when you unscramble it?
basil unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of bail
- Custody; keeping.
- The person or persons who procure the release of a prisoner from the custody of the officer, or from imprisonment, by becoming surely for his appearance in court.
- The security given for the appearance of a prisoner in order to obtain his release from custody of the officer; as, the man is out on bail; to go bail for any one.
- The arched handle of a kettle, pail, or similar vessel, usually movable.
- A half hoop for supporting the cover of a carrier's wagon, awning of a boat, etc.
- A line of palisades serving as an exterior defense.
- The outer wall of a feudal castle. Hence: The space inclosed by it; the outer court.
- A certain limit within a forest.
- A division for the stalls of an open stable.
- The top or cross piece ( or either of the two cross pieces) of the wicket.
- A bucket or scoop used in bailing water out of a boat.
- To lade; to dip and throw; -- usually with out; as, to bail water out of a boat.
- To dip or lade water from; -- often with out to express completeness; as, to bail a boat.
- To deliver; to release.
- To set free, or deliver from arrest, or out of custody, on the undertaking of some other person or persons that he or they will be responsible for the appearance, at a certain day and place, of the person bailed.
- To deliver, as goods in trust, for some special object or purpose, upon a contract, expressed or implied, that the trust shall be faithfully executed on the part of the bailee, or person intrusted; as, to bail cloth to a tailor to be made into a garment; to bail goods to a carrier.
- of Bail
- of Bail