Word Scramble Game Point Values for B A L L
Here are the point values for each letter in ball for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ball combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ball in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BALL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BALL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 28 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters ball can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ball
- BALL has 1 Exact anagrams and 28 partial anagrams.
- BALL is 4 letters long
- BALL starts with B
- BALL Ends with L
Definition of ball mean when you unscramble it?
ball unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of ball
- Any round or roundish body or mass; a sphere or globe; as, a ball of twine; a ball of snow.
- A spherical body of any substance or size used to play with, as by throwing, knocking, kicking, etc.
- A general name for games in which a ball is thrown, kicked, or knocked. See Baseball, and Football.
- Any solid spherical, cylindrical, or conical projectile of lead or iron, to be discharged from a firearm; as, a cannon ball; a rifle ball; -- often used collectively; as, powder and ball. Spherical balls for the smaller firearms are commonly called bullets.
- A flaming, roundish body shot into the air; a case filled with combustibles intended to burst and give light or set fire, or to produce smoke or stench; as, a fire ball; a stink ball.
- A leather-covered cushion, fastened to a handle called a ballstock; -- formerly used by printers for inking the form, but now superseded by the roller.
- A roundish protuberant portion of some part of the body; as, the ball of the thumb; the ball of the foot.
- A large pill, a form in which medicine is commonly given to horses; a bolus.
- The globe or earth.
- A social assembly for the purpose of dancing.
- To gather balls which cling to the feet, as of damp snow or clay; to gather into balls; as, the horse balls; the snow balls.
- To heat in a furnace and form into balls for rolling.
- To form or wind into a ball; as, to ball cotton.
- of Ball
- of Ball