Word Scramble Game Point Values for B A L E S
Here are the point values for each letter in bales for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters bales combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for bales in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BALES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BALES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 166 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters bales can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about bales
- BALES has 8 Exact anagrams and 166 partial anagrams.
- BALES is 5 letters long
- BALES starts with B
- BALES Ends with S
Definition of bales mean when you unscramble it?
bales unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of abl
- To make able; to enable; to strengthen.
- To vouch for.
- Fit; adapted; suitable.
- Having sufficient power, strength, force, skill, means, or resources of any kind to accomplish the object; possessed of qualifications rendering competent for some end; competent; qualified; capable; as, an able workman, soldier, seaman, a man able to work; a mind able to reason; a person able to be generous; able to endure pain; able to play on a piano.
- Specially: Having intellectual qualifications, or strong mental powers; showing ability or skill; talented; clever; powerful; as, the ablest man in the senate; an able speech.
- Legally qualified; possessed of legal competence; as, able to inherit or devise property.
- Ability of body or mind; force; vigor.