Word Scramble Game Point Values for A X I S
Here are the point values for each letter in axis for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters axis combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for axis in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From AXIS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled AXIS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 32 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters axis can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about axis
- AXIS has 1 Exact anagrams and 32 partial anagrams.
- AXIS is 4 letters long
- AXIS starts with A
- AXIS Ends with S
Definition of axis mean when you unscramble it?
axis unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of axi
- The spotted deer (Cervus axis or Axis maculata) of India, where it is called hog deer and parrah (Moorish name).
- A straight line, real or imaginary, passing through a body, on which it revolves, or may be supposed to revolve; a line passing through a body or system around which the parts are symmetrically arranged.
- A straight line with respect to which the different parts of a magnitude are symmetrically arranged; as, the axis of a cylinder, i. e., the axis of a cone, that is, the straight line joining the vertex and the center of the base; the axis of a circle, any straight line passing through the center.
- The stem; the central part, or longitudinal support, on which organs or parts are arranged; the central line of any body.
- The second vertebra of the neck, or vertebra dentata.
- Also used of the body only of the vertebra, which is prolonged anteriorly within the foramen of the first vertebra or atlas, so as to form the odontoid process or peg which serves as a pivot for the atlas and head to turn upon.
- One of several imaginary lines, assumed in describing the position of the planes by which a crystal is bounded.
- The primary or secondary central line of any design.