Word Scramble Game Point Values for A S K
Here are the point values for each letter in ask for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters ask combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for ask in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ASK?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ASK, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 16 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters ask can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about ask
- ASK has 3 Exact anagrams and 16 partial anagrams.
- ASK is 3 letters long
- ASK starts with A
- ASK Ends with K
Definition of ask mean when you unscramble it?
ask unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of ask
- A water newt.
- To request or petition; -- usually followed by for; as, to ask for bread.
- To make inquiry, or seek by request; -- sometimes followed by after.
- To request; to seek to obtain by words; to petition; to solicit; -- often with of, in the sense of from, before the person addressed.
- To require, demand, claim, or expect, whether by way of remuneration or return, or as a matter of necessity; as, what price do you ask?
- To interrogate or inquire of or concerning; to put a question to or about; to question.
- To invite; as, to ask one to an entertainment.
- To publish in church for marriage; -- said of both the banns and the persons.
- of Ask
- The act of inquiring or requesting; a petition; solicitation.
- The publishing of banns.
- of Ask