Word Scramble Game Point Values for A R S T
Here are the point values for each letter in arst for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters arst combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for arst in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ARST?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ARST, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 70 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters arst can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about arst
- ARST has 9 Exact anagrams and 70 partial anagrams.
- ARST is 4 letters long
- ARST starts with A
- ARST Ends with T
Definition of arst mean when you unscramble it?
arst unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of art
- The second person singular, indicative mode, present tense, of the substantive verb Be; but formed after the analogy of the plural are, with the ending -t, as in thou shalt, wilt, orig. an ending of the second person sing. pret. Cf. Be. Now used only in solemn or poetical style.
- The employment of means to accomplish some desired end; the adaptation of things in the natural world to the uses of life; the application of knowledge or power to practical purposes.
- A system of rules serving to facilitate the performance of certain actions; a system of principles and rules for attaining a desired end; method of doing well some special work; -- often contradistinguished from science or speculative principles; as, the art of building or engraving; the art of war; the art of navigation.
- The systematic application of knowledge or skill in effecting a desired result. Also, an occupation or business requiring such knowledge or skill.
- The application of skill to the production of the beautiful by imitation or design, or an occupation in which skill is so employed, as in painting and sculpture; one of the fine arts; as, he prefers art to literature.
- Those branches of learning which are taught in the academical course of colleges; as, master of arts.
- Learning; study; applied knowledge, science, or letters.
- Skill, dexterity, or the power of performing certain actions, acquired by experience, study, or observation; knack; as, a man has the art of managing his business to advantage.
- Skillful plan; device.
- Cunning; artifice; craft.
- The black art; magic.
- Performed with, or characterized by, art or skill.
- Artificial; imitative.
- Using or exhibiting much art, skill, or contrivance; dexterous; skillful.
- Cunning; disposed to cunning indirectness of dealing; crafty; as, an artful boy. [The usual sense.]
- In an artful manner; with art or cunning; skillfully; dexterously; craftily.
- The quality of being artful; art; cunning; craft.
- With art or skill.