Word Scramble Game Point Values for A R G U E
Here are the point values for each letter in argue for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters argue combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for argue in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ARGUE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ARGUE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 124 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters argue can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about argue
- ARGUE has 4 Exact anagrams and 124 partial anagrams.
- ARGUE is 5 letters long
- ARGUE starts with A
- ARGUE Ends with E
Definition of argue mean when you unscramble it?
argue unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of argu
- To invent and offer reasons to support or overthrow a proposition, opinion, or measure; to use arguments; to reason.
- To contend in argument; to dispute; to reason; -- followed by with; as, you may argue with your friend without convincing him.
- To debate or discuss; to treat by reasoning; as, the counsel argued the cause before a full court; the cause was well argued.
- To prove or evince; too manifest or exhibit by inference, deduction, or reasoning.
- To persuade by reasons; as, to argue a man into a different opinion.
- To blame; to accuse; to charge with.
- of Argue
- of Argue