Word Scramble Game Point Values for A P R O N
Here are the point values for each letter in apron for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters apron combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for apron in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From APRON?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled APRON, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 94 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters apron can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about apron
- APRON has 1 Exact anagrams and 94 partial anagrams.
- APRON is 5 letters long
- APRON starts with A
- APRON Ends with N
Definition of apron mean when you unscramble it?
apron unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of apron
- An article of dress, of cloth, leather, or other stuff, worn on the fore part of the body, to keep the clothes clean, to defend them from injury, or as a covering. It is commonly tied at the waist by strings.
- Something which by its shape or use suggests an apron;
- The fat skin covering the belly of a goose or duck.
- A piece of leather, or other material, to be spread before a person riding on an outside seat of a vehicle, to defend him from the rain, snow, or dust; a boot.
- A leaden plate that covers the vent of a cannon.
- A piece of carved timber, just above the foremost end of the keel.
- A platform, or flooring of plank, at the entrance of a dock, against which the dock gates are shut.
- A flooring of plank before a dam to cause the water to make a gradual descent.
- The piece that holds the cutting tool of a planer.
- A strip of lead which leads the drip of a wall into a gutter; a flashing.
- The infolded abdomen of a crab.
- Wearing an apron.
- The quantity an apron can hold.
- of Apronful