Word Scramble Game Point Values for A N N O T
Here are the point values for each letter in annot for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters annot combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for annot in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ANNOT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ANNOT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 70 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters annot can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about annot
- ANNOT has 2 Exact anagrams and 70 partial anagrams.
- ANNOT is 5 letters long
- ANNOT starts with A
- ANNOT Ends with T
Definition of annot mean when you unscramble it?
annot unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of annot
- To explain or criticize by notes; as, to annotate the works of Bacon.
- To make notes or comments; -- with on or upon.
- of Annotate
- of Annotate
- A note, added by way of comment, or explanation; -- usually in the plural; as, annotations on ancient authors, or on a word or a passage.
- Characterized by annotations; of the nature of annotation.
- A writer of annotations; a commentator.