Point Values for A M I C E
Here are the point values for each letter in amice for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters amice combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for amice in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling AMICE
Now that you have successfully unscrambled AMICE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 90 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from amice can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about amice
- AMICE has 1 Exact anagrams and 90 partial anagrams.
- AMICE is 5 letters long
- AMICE starts with A
- AMICE Ends with E
Definition of amice mean when you unscramble it?
amice unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of amic
- Related to, or derived, ammonia; -- used chiefly as a suffix; as, amic acid; phosphamic acid.
- The quality of being amicable; friendliness; amicableness.
- Friendly; proceeding from, or exhibiting, friendliness; after the manner of friends; peaceable; as, an amicable disposition, or arrangement.
- The quality of being amicable; amicability.
- In an amicable manner.
- A square of white linen worn at first on the head, but now about the neck and shoulders, by priests of the Roman Catholic Church while saying Mass.
- A hood, or cape with a hood, made of lined with gray fur, formerly worn by the clergy; -- written also amess, amyss, and almuce.