Word Scramble Game Point Values for A L L U R E
Here are the point values for each letter in allure for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters allure combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for allure in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ALLURE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ALLURE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 140 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters allure can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about allure
- ALLURE has 2 Exact anagrams and 140 partial anagrams.
- ALLURE is 6 letters long
- ALLURE starts with A
- ALLURE Ends with E
Definition of allure mean when you unscramble it?
allure unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of allur
- Gait; bearing.
- To attempt to draw; to tempt by a lure or bait, that is, by the offer of some good, real or apparent; to invite by something flattering or acceptable; to entice; to attract.
- The act alluring; temptation; enticement.
- That which allures; any real or apparent good held forth, or operating, as a motive to action; as, the allurements of pleasure, or of honor.
- One who, or that which, allures.
- That allures; attracting; charming; tempting.
- of Allure