Word Scramble Game Point Values for Y O R L I N
Here are the point values for each letter in yorlin for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters yorlin combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for yorlin in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From YORLIN?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled YORLIN, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 168 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters yorlin can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about yorlin
- YORLIN has 2 Exact anagrams and 168 partial anagrams.
- YORLIN is 6 letters long
- YORLIN starts with Y
- YORLIN Ends with N
Definition of yorlin mean when you unscramble it?
yorlin unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of iron
- The most common and most useful metallic element, being of almost universal occurrence, usually in the form of an oxide (as hematite, magnetite, etc.), or a hydrous oxide (as limonite, turgite, etc.). It is reduced on an enormous scale in three principal forms; viz., cast iron, steel, and wrought iron. Iron usually appears dark brown, from oxidation or impurity, but when pure, or on a fresh surface, is a gray or white metal. It is easily oxidized (rusted) by moisture, and is attacked by many corrosive agents. Symbol Fe (Latin Ferrum). Atomic weight 55.9. Specific gravity, pure iron, 7.86; cast iron, 7.1. In magnetic properties, it is superior to all other substances.
- An instrument or utensil made of iron; -- chiefly in composition; as, a flatiron, a smoothing iron, etc.
- Fetters; chains; handcuffs; manacles.
- Strength; power; firmness; inflexibility; as, to rule with a rod of iron.
- Of, or made of iron; consisting of iron; as, an iron bar, dust.
- Resembling iron in color; as, iron blackness.
- Like iron in hardness, strength, impenetrability, power of endurance, insensibility, etc.;
- Rude; hard; harsh; severe.
- Firm; robust; enduring; as, an iron constitution.
- Inflexible; unrelenting; as, an iron will.
- Not to be broken; holding or binding fast; tenacious.
- To smooth with an instrument of iron; especially, to smooth, as cloth, with a heated flatiron; -- sometimes used with out.
- To shackle with irons; to fetter or handcuff.
- To furnish or arm with iron; as, to iron a wagon.
- of Iron
- One who, or that which, irons.
- Pertaining to irony; containing, expressing, or characterized by, irony; as, an ironical remark.
- Addicted to the use of irony; given to irony.
- The act or process of smoothing, as clothes, with hot flatirons.
- The clothes ironed.
- of Iron