Word Scramble Game Point Values for Y A P
Here are the point values for each letter in yap for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters yap combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for yap in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From YAP?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled YAP, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 14 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters yap can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about yap
- YAP has 3 Exact anagrams and 14 partial anagrams.
- YAP is 3 letters long
- YAP starts with Y
- YAP Ends with P
Definition of yap mean when you unscramble it?
yap unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of pay
- Satisfaction; content.
- An equivalent or return for money due, goods purchased, or services performed; salary or wages for work or service; compensation; recompense; payment; hire; as, the pay of a clerk; the pay of a soldier.
- To give a recompense; to make payment, requital, or satisfaction; to discharge a debt.
- Hence, to make or secure suitable return for expense or trouble; to be remunerative or profitable; to be worth the effort or pains required; as, it will pay to ride; it will pay to wait; politeness always pays.
- To cover, as bottom of a vessel, a seam, a spar, etc., with tar or pitch, or waterproof composition of tallow, resin, etc.; to smear.
- To satisfy, or content; specifically, to satisfy (another person) for service rendered, property delivered, etc.; to discharge one's obligation to; to make due return to; to compensate; to remunerate; to recompense; to requite; as, to pay workmen or servants.
- Hence, figuratively: To compensate justly; to requite according to merit; to reward; to punish; to retort or retaliate upon.
- To discharge, as a debt, demand, or obligation, by giving or doing what is due or required; to deliver the amount or value of to the person to whom it is owing; to discharge a debt by delivering (money owed).
- To discharge or fulfill, as a duy; to perform or render duty, as that which has been promised.
- To give or offer, without an implied obligation; as, to pay attention; to pay a visit.
- of Pay