Word Scramble Game Point Values for W I L D
Here are the point values for each letter in wild for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters wild combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for wild in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From WILD?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled WILD, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 28 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters wild can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about wild
- WILD has 1 Exact anagrams and 28 partial anagrams.
- WILD is 4 letters long
- WILD starts with W
- WILD Ends with D
Definition of wild mean when you unscramble it?
wild unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of wild
- Wildly; as, to talk wild.
- An uninhabited and uncultivated tract or region; a forest or desert; a wilderness; a waste; as, the wilds of America; the wilds of Africa.
- Living in a state of nature; inhabiting natural haunts, as the forest or open field; not familiar with, or not easily approached by, man; not tamed or domesticated; as, a wild boar; a wild ox; a wild cat.
- Growing or produced without culture; growing or prepared without the aid and care of man; native; not cultivated; brought forth by unassisted nature or by animals not domesticated; as, wild parsnip, wild camomile, wild strawberry, wild honey.
- Desert; not inhabited or cultivated; as, wild land.
- Savage; uncivilized; not refined by culture; ferocious; rude; as, wild natives of Africa or America.
- Not submitted to restraint, training, or regulation; turbulent; tempestuous; violent; ungoverned; licentious; inordinate; disorderly; irregular; fanciful; imaginary; visionary; crazy.
- Exposed to the wind and sea; unsheltered; as, a wild roadstead.
- Indicating strong emotion, intense excitement, or /ewilderment; as, a wild look.
- Hard to steer; -- said of a vessel.
- Become wild.
- Not tame, domesticated, or cultivated; wild.
- A wild or uncultivated plant; especially, a wild apple tree or crab apple; also, the fruit of such a plant.
- In a wild manner; without cultivation; with disorder; rudely; distractedly; extravagantly.
- The quality or state of being wild; an uncultivated or untamed state; disposition to rove or go unrestrained; rudeness; savageness; irregularity; distraction.