Word Scramble Game Point Values for W H I G
Here are the point values for each letter in whig for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters whig combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for whig in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From WHIG?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled WHIG, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 22 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters whig can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about whig
- WHIG has 1 Exact anagrams and 22 partial anagrams.
- WHIG is 4 letters long
- WHIG starts with W
- WHIG Ends with G
Definition of whig mean when you unscramble it?
whig unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of whig
- Of or pertaining to the Whigs.
- Acidulated whey, sometimes mixed with buttermilk and sweet herbs, used as a cooling beverage.
- One of a political party which grew up in England in the seventeenth century, in the reigns of Charles I. and II., when great contests existed respecting the royal prerogatives and the rights of the people. Those who supported the king in his high claims were called Tories, and the advocates of popular rights, of parliamentary power over the crown, and of toleration to Dissenters, were, after 1679, called Whigs. The terms Liberal and Radical have now generally superseded Whig in English politics. See the note under Tory.
- A friend and supporter of the American Revolution; -- opposed to Tory, and Royalist.
- One of the political party in the United States from about 1829 to 1856, opposed in politics to the Democratic party.