Word Scramble Game Point Values for V O C A L
Here are the point values for each letter in vocal for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters vocal combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for vocal in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From VOCAL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled VOCAL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 90 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters vocal can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about vocal
- VOCAL has 1 Exact anagrams and 90 partial anagrams.
- VOCAL is 5 letters long
- VOCAL starts with V
- VOCAL Ends with L
Definition of vocal mean when you unscramble it?
vocal unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of vocal
- Of or pertaining to the voice or speech; having voice; endowed with utterance; full of voice, or voices.
- Uttered or modulated by the voice; oral; as, vocal melody; vocal prayer.
- Of or pertaining to a vowel or voice sound; also, /poken with tone, intonation, and resonance; sonant; sonorous; -- said of certain articulate sounds.
- Consisting of, or characterized by, voice, or tone produced in the larynx, which may be modified, either by resonance, as in the case of the vowels, or by obstructive action, as in certain consonants, such as v, l, etc., or by both, as in the nasals m, n, ng; sonant; intonated; voiced. See Voice, and Vowel, also Guide to Pronunciation, // 199-202.
- Of or pertaining to a vowel; having the character of a vowel; vowel.
- A vocal sound; specifically, a purely vocal element of speech, unmodified except by resonance; a vowel or a diphthong; a tonic element; a tonic; -- distinguished from a subvocal, and a nonvocal.
- A man who has a right to vote in certain elections.
- Of or pertaining to vowel sounds; consisting of the vowel sounds.
- The exercise of the vocal organs; vocalization.
- A vocalic sound.
- The quality or state of being vocal; utterableness; resonance; as, the vocality of the letters.
- The quality of being a vowel; vocalic character.
- The act of vocalizing, or the state of being vocalized.
- The formation and utterance of vocal sounds.
- To form into voice; to make vocal or sonant; to give intonation or resonance to.
- To practice singing on the vowel sounds.
- of Vocalize
- of Vocalize
- In a vocal manner; with voice; orally; with audible sound.
- In words; verbally; as, to express desires vocally.
- The quality of being vocal; vocality.