Word Scramble Game Point Values for T O K E N
Here are the point values for each letter in token for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters token combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for token in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From TOKEN?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled TOKEN, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 88 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters token can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about token
- TOKEN has 1 Exact anagrams and 88 partial anagrams.
- TOKEN is 5 letters long
- TOKEN starts with T
- TOKEN Ends with N
Definition of token mean when you unscramble it?
token unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of token
- Something intended or supposed to represent or indicate another thing or an event; a sign; a symbol; as, the rainbow is a token of God's covenant established with Noah.
- A memorial of friendship; something by which the friendship of another person is to be kept in mind; a memento; a souvenir.
- Something given or shown as a symbol or guarantee of authority or right; a sign of authenticity, of power, good faith, etc.
- A piece of metal intended for currency, and issued by a private party, usually bearing the name of the issuer, and redeemable in lawful money. Also, a coin issued by government, esp. when its use as lawful money is limited and its intrinsic value is much below its nominal value.
- A livid spot upon the body, indicating, or supposed to indicate, the approach of death.
- Ten and a half quires, or, commonly, 250 sheets, of paper printed on both sides; also, in some cases, the same number of sheets printed on one side, or half the number printed on both sides.
- A piece of metal given beforehand to each person in the congregation who is permitted to partake of the Lord's Supper.
- A bit of leather having a peculiar mark designating a particular miner. Each hewer sends one of these with each corf or tub he has hewn.
- To betoken.
- Marked by tokens, or spots; as, the tokened pestilence.
- of Token
- of Token