Word Scramble Game Point Values for T H O
Here are the point values for each letter in tho for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters tho combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for tho in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From THO?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled THO, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 16 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters tho can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about tho
- THO has 2 Exact anagrams and 16 partial anagrams.
- THO is 3 letters long
- THO starts with T
- THO Ends with O
Definition of tho mean when you unscramble it?
tho unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of hot
- imp. & p. p. of Hote.
- of Hote
- of Hote
- of Hight
- Having much sensible heat; exciting the feeling of warmth in a great degree; very warm; -- opposed to cold, and exceeding warm in degree; as, a hot stove; hot water or air.
- Characterized by heat, ardor, or animation; easily excited; firely; vehement; passionate; violent; eager.
- Lustful; lewd; lecherous.
- Acrid; biting; pungent; as, hot as mustard.
- In a hot or fiery manner; ardently; vehemently; violently; hastily; as, a hotly pursued.
- In a lustful manner; lustfully.
- The quality or state of being hot.
- Heat or excitement of mind or manner; violence; vehemence; impetuousity; ardor; fury.