Word Scramble Game Point Values for T H E S E S
Here are the point values for each letter in theses for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters theses combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for theses in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From THESES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled THESES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 124 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters theses can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about theses
- THESES has 2 Exact anagrams and 124 partial anagrams.
- THESES is 6 letters long
- THESES starts with T
- THESES Ends with S
Definition of theses mean when you unscramble it?
theses unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of sheet
- In general, a large, broad piece of anything thin, as paper, cloth, etc.; a broad, thin portion of any substance; an expanded superficies.
- A broad piece of cloth, usually linen or cotton, used for wrapping the body or for a covering; especially, one used as an article of bedding next to the body.
- A broad piece of paper, whether folded or unfolded, whether blank or written or printed upon; hence, a letter; a newspaper, etc.
- A single signature of a book or a pamphlet;
- the book itself.
- A broad, thinly expanded portion of metal or other substance; as, a sheet of copper, of glass, or the like; a plate; a leaf.
- A broad expanse of water, or the like.
- A sail.
- An extensive bed of an eruptive rock intruded between, or overlying, other strata.
- A rope or chain which regulates the angle of adjustment of a sail in relation in relation to the wind; -- usually attached to the lower corner of a sail, or to a yard or a boom.
- The space in the forward or the after part of a boat where there are no rowers; as, fore sheets; stern sheets.
- To furnish with a sheet or sheets; to wrap in, or cover with, a sheet, or as with a sheet.
- To expand, as a sheet.
- of Sheet
- Enough to fill a sheet; as much as a sheet can hold.
- of Sheetful
- Cotton or linen cloth suitable for bed sheets. It is sometimes made of double width.
- A lining of planks or boards (rarely of metal) for protecting an embankment.
- The act or process of forming into sheets, or flat pieces; also, material made into sheets.
- of Sheet