Word Scramble Game Point Values for S P Y
Here are the point values for each letter in spy for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters spy combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for spy in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SPY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SPY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 10 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters spy can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about spy
- SPY has 1 Exact anagrams and 10 partial anagrams.
- SPY is 3 letters long
- SPY starts with S
- SPY Ends with Y
Definition of spy mean when you unscramble it?
spy unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of spi
- imp. & p. p. of Spy.
- of Spy
- of Spy
- One who keeps a constant watch of the conduct of others.
- A person sent secretly into an enemy's camp, territory, or fortifications, to inspect his works, ascertain his strength, movements, or designs, and to communicate such intelligence to the proper officer.
- To search narrowly; to scrutinize.
- To gain sight of; to discover at a distance, or in a state of concealment; to espy; to see.
- To discover by close search or examination.
- To explore; to view; inspect; and examine secretly, as a country; -- usually with out.
- of Spy