Word Scramble Game Point Values for S P O R T
Here are the point values for each letter in sport for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters sport combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for sport in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SPORT?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SPORT, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 134 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters sport can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about sport
- SPORT has 5 Exact anagrams and 134 partial anagrams.
- SPORT is 5 letters long
- SPORT starts with S
- SPORT Ends with T
Definition of sport mean when you unscramble it?
sport unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of port
- The manner in which a person bears himself; deportment; carriage; bearing; demeanor; hence, manner or style of living; as, a proud port.
- The larboard or left side of a ship (looking from the stern toward the bow); as, a vessel heels to port. See Note under Larboard. Also used adjectively.
- A passageway; an opening or entrance to an inclosed place; a gate; a door; a portal.
- An opening in the side of a vessel; an embrasure through which cannon may be discharged; a porthole; also, the shutters which close such an opening.
- A passageway in a machine, through which a fluid, as steam, water, etc., may pass, as from a valve to the interior of the cylinder of a steam engine; an opening in a valve seat, or valve face.
- A dark red or purple astringent wine made in Portugal. It contains a large percentage of alcohol.
- A place where ships may ride secure from storms; a sheltered inlet, bay, or cove; a harbor; a haven. Used also figuratively.
- In law and commercial usage, a harbor where vessels are admitted to discharge and receive cargoes, from whence they depart and where they finish their voyages.
- To carry; to bear; to transport.
- To throw, as a musket, diagonally across the body, with the lock in front, the right hand grasping the small of the stock, and the barrel sloping upward and crossing the point of the left shoulder; as, to port arms.
- To turn or put to the left or larboard side of a ship; -- said of the helm, and used chiefly in the imperative, as a command; as, port your helm.
- The Ottoman court; the government of the Turkish empire, officially called the Sublime Porte, from the gate (port) of the sultan's palace at which justice was administered.
- Having gates.
- of Port
- of Port
- Having a dignified port or mien; of a noble appearance; imposing.
- Bulky; corpulent.