Word Scramble Game Point Values for S P I M
Here are the point values for each letter in spim for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters spim combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for spim in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SPIM?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SPIM, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 48 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters spim can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about spim
- SPIM has 4 Exact anagrams and 48 partial anagrams.
- SPIM is 4 letters long
- SPIM starts with S
- SPIM Ends with M
Definition of spim mean when you unscramble it?
spim unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of imp
- A shoot; a scion; a bud; a slip; a graft.
- An offspring; progeny; child; scion.
- A young or inferior devil; a little, malignant spirit; a puny demon; a contemptible evil worker.
- Something added to, or united with, another, to lengthen it out or repair it, -- as, an addition to a beehive; a feather inserted in a broken wing of a bird; a length of twisted hair in a fishing line.
- To graft; to insert as a scion.
- To graft with new feathers, as a wing; to splice a broken feather. Hence, Fig.: To repair; to extend; to increase; to strengthen to equip.
- of Imp
- The act or process of grafting or mending.
- The process of repairing broken feathers or a deficient wing.
- of Imp