Word Scramble Game Point Values for S P E C I F
Here are the point values for each letter in specif for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters specif combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for specif in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 15 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SPECIF?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SPECIF, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 204 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters specif can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about specif
- SPECIF has 1 Exact anagrams and 204 partial anagrams.
- SPECIF is 6 letters long
- SPECIF starts with S
- SPECIF Ends with F
Definition of specif mean when you unscramble it?
specif unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of specif
- Of or pertaining to a species; characterizing or constituting a species; possessing the peculiar property or properties of a thing which constitute its species, and distinguish it from other things; as, the specific form of an animal or a plant; the specific qualities of a drug; the specific distinction between virtue and vice.
- Specifying; definite, or making definite; limited; precise; discriminating; as, a specific statement.
- Exerting a peculiar influence over any part of the body; preventing or curing disease by a peculiar adaption, and not on general principles; as, quinine is a specific medicine in cases of malaria.
- Anything having peculiar adaption to the purpose to which it is applied.
- A specific remedy. See Specific, a., 3.
- In a specific manner.
- To show, mark, or designate the species, or the distinguishing particulars of; to specify.
- The act of specifying or determining by a mark or limit; notation of limits.
- The designation of particulars; particular mention; as, the specification of a charge against an officer.
- A written statement containing a minute description or enumeration of particulars, as of charges against a public officer, the terms of a contract, the description of an invention, as in a patent; also, a single article, item, or particular, an allegation of a specific act, as in a charge of official misconduct.