Word Scramble Game Point Values for S O U S
Here are the point values for each letter in sous for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters sous combine for a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for sous in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SOUS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SOUS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 26 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters sous can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about sous
- SOUS has 1 Exact anagrams and 26 partial anagrams.
- SOUS is 4 letters long
- SOUS starts with S
- SOUS Ends with S
Definition of sous mean when you unscramble it?
sous unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of sous
- Alt. of Souse
- of Sou
- With a sudden swoop; violently.
- The act of sousing, or swooping.
- A corrupt form of Sou.
- Pickle made with salt.
- Something kept or steeped in pickle; esp., the pickled ears, feet, etc., of swine.
- The ear; especially, a hog's ear.
- The act of sousing; a plunging into water.
- To steep in pickle; to pickle.
- To plunge or immerse in water or any liquid.
- To drench, as by an immersion; to wet throughly.
- To swoop or plunge, as a bird upon its prey; to fall suddenly; to rush with speed; to make a sudden attack.
- To pounce upon.
- of Souse
- of Souse