Word Scramble Game Point Values for S O T S
Here are the point values for each letter in sots for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters sots combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for sots in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SOTS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SOTS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 30 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters sots can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about sots
- SOTS has 2 Exact anagrams and 30 partial anagrams.
- SOTS is 4 letters long
- SOTS starts with S
- SOTS Ends with S
Definition of sots mean when you unscramble it?
sots unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of sot
- Sottish; foolish; stupid; dull.
- A stupid person; a blockhead; a dull fellow; a dolt.
- A person stupefied by excessive drinking; an habitual drunkard.
- To tipple to stupidity.
- To stupefy; to infatuate; to besot.
- a. & p. p. of Sot. Befooled; deluded; besotted.