Word Scramble Game Point Values for S H Y
Here are the point values for each letter in shy for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters shy combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for shy in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SHY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SHY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 12 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters shy can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about shy
- SHY has 1 Exact anagrams and 12 partial anagrams.
- SHY is 3 letters long
- SHY starts with S
- SHY Ends with Y
Definition of shy mean when you unscramble it?
shy unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of shi
- imp. & p. p. of Shy.
- of Shy
- To start suddenly aside through fright or suspicion; -- said especially of horses.
- A sudden start aside, as by a horse.
- A side throw; a throw; a fling.
- Easily frightened; timid; as, a shy bird.
- Reserved; coy; disinclined to familiar approach.
- Cautious; wary; suspicious.
- To throw sidewise with a jerk; to fling; as, to shy a stone; to shy a slipper.
- of Shy