Word Scramble Game Point Values for S E W
Here are the point values for each letter in sew for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters sew combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for sew in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SEW?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SEW, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 14 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters sew can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about sew
- SEW has 1 Exact anagrams and 14 partial anagrams.
- SEW is 3 letters long
- SEW starts with S
- SEW Ends with W
Definition of sew mean when you unscramble it?
sew unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of sew
- Juice; gravy; a seasoned dish; a delicacy.
- To practice sewing; to work with needle and thread.
- To drain, as a pond, for taking the fish.
- To follow; to pursue; to sue.
- To unite or fasten together by stitches, as with a needle and thread.
- To close or stop by ssewing; -- often with up; as, to sew up a rip.
- To inclose by sewing; -- sometimes with up; as, to sew money in a bag.
- To perform the duties of a sewer. See 3d Sewer.
- of Sew
- of Sew
- The act or occupation of one who sews.
- That which is sewed with the needle.
- of Sew