Word Scramble Game Point Values for R O T O
Here are the point values for each letter in roto for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters roto combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for roto in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 4 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ROTO?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ROTO, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 34 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters roto can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about roto
- ROTO has 3 Exact anagrams and 34 partial anagrams.
- ROTO is 4 letters long
- ROTO starts with R
- ROTO Ends with O
Definition of roto mean when you unscramble it?
roto unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of root
- The underground portion of a plant, whether a true root or a tuber, a bulb or rootstock, as in the potato, the onion, or the sweet flag.
- The descending, and commonly branching, axis of a plant, increasing in length by growth at its extremity only, not divided into joints, leafless and without buds, and having for its offices to fix the plant in the earth, to supply it with moisture and soluble matters, and sometimes to serve as a reservoir of nutriment for future growth. A true root, however, may never reach the ground, but may be attached to a wall, etc., as in the ivy, or may hang loosely in the air, as in some epiphytic orchids.
- An edible or esculent root, especially of such plants as produce a single root, as the beet, carrot, etc.; as, the root crop.
- That which resembles a root in position or function, esp. as a source of nourishment or support; that from which anything proceeds as if by growth or development; as, the root of a tooth, a nail, a cancer, and the like.
- An ancestor or progenitor; and hence, an early race; a stem.
- A primitive form of speech; one of the earliest terms employed in language; a word from which other words are formed; a radix, or radical.
- The cause or occasion by which anything is brought about; the source.
- That factor of a quantity which when multiplied into itself will produce that quantity; thus, 3 is a root of 9, because 3 multiplied into itself produces 9; 3 is the cube root of 27.
- The fundamental tone of any chord; the tone from whose harmonics, or overtones, a chord is composed.
- The lowest place, position, or part.
- The time which to reckon in making calculations.
- To fix the root; to enter the earth, as roots; to take root and begin to grow.
- To be firmly fixed; to be established.
- To turn up the earth with the snout, as swine.
- Hence, to seek for favor or advancement by low arts or groveling servility; to fawn servilely.
- To turn up or to dig out with the snout; as, the swine roots the earth.
- To plant and fix deeply in the earth, or as in the earth; to implant firmly; hence, to make deep or radical; to establish; -- used chiefly in the participle; as, rooted trees or forests; rooted dislike.
- To tear up by the root; to eradicate; to extirpate; -- with up, out, or away.
- Having taken root; firmly implanted; fixed in the heart.
- of Root
- of Root