Word Scramble Game Point Values for R A R E L Y
Here are the point values for each letter in rarely for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters rarely combine for a total of 17 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for rarely in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From RARELY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled RARELY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 166 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters rarely can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about rarely
- RARELY has 2 Exact anagrams and 166 partial anagrams.
- RARELY is 6 letters long
- RARELY starts with R
- RARELY Ends with Y
Definition of rarely mean when you unscramble it?
rarely unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of rare
- Nearly raw; partially cooked; not thoroughly cooked; underdone; as, rare beef or mutton.
- Not frequent; seldom met with or occurring; unusual; as, a rare event.
- Of an uncommon nature; unusually excellent; valuable to a degree seldom found.
- Thinly scattered; dispersed.
- Characterized by wide separation of parts; of loose texture; not thick or dense; thin; as, a rare atmosphere at high elevations.
- In a rare manner or degree; seldom; not often; as, things rarely seen.
- Finely; excellently; with rare skill. See 3d Rare, 2.
- The state or quality of being rare.